All Better, But....
We're teething once again! Oh my gosh, will we ever sleep again?! I finally broke down and gave her baby Motrin tonight, after the homeopathic teething tablets only went so far. She was drooling and grinding and crying for "ba" (milk) all night, really...all...night. Alex and I decided in our sleep-deprived stupor that she is a ba-aholic and needs to go to BA. That is how punchy we are!
Other than that, though, she is quite healthy again, babbling up a storm and running all over the place. She even goes outside with Alex now after dinner and kicks a little ball around the grass. I looked out the living room window the other night to see them holding hands walking down the sidewalk out front -- what a heart-melter, priceless.
Senna's new favorite words of the week: "Amy" (Senna hears me on the phone with both my friend and my cousin Amy, so it probably seems to her that I talk to this Amy a LOT!) and "Up." Over and Over. :) She also babbles so much: "gaidy-gaidy-gaidy" and "dukai-dukai-dukai." I think this is her imitation of our speech. Her favorite foods of the week: Oatios, yams and beans! And Mom's favorite Senna-ism of late: she nods enthusiastically with her whole body, adorable!
Other than that, though, she is quite healthy again, babbling up a storm and running all over the place. She even goes outside with Alex now after dinner and kicks a little ball around the grass. I looked out the living room window the other night to see them holding hands walking down the sidewalk out front -- what a heart-melter, priceless.
Senna's new favorite words of the week: "Amy" (Senna hears me on the phone with both my friend and my cousin Amy, so it probably seems to her that I talk to this Amy a LOT!) and "Up." Over and Over. :) She also babbles so much: "gaidy-gaidy-gaidy" and "dukai-dukai-dukai." I think this is her imitation of our speech. Her favorite foods of the week: Oatios, yams and beans! And Mom's favorite Senna-ism of late: she nods enthusiastically with her whole body, adorable!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home